Prebonded Fill-in Extensions Fiber
Ordered before 2pm on working days = shipped the same dayOrdered before 2pm on working days = shipped the same day
Return within 30 daysReturn within 30 days
1. Make a parting in the natural hair.
2.Take a small hair strand.
3. Place the protector around the hair strand. Secure with a clip at 0.5cm from the scalp.
4. Place the bond of the extension under the hair strand.
5. Use the Plug & Play Connector to heat the bond. Continue heating until the Bond starts to bubble.
6. Roll the bond into the natural hair using your thumb and forefinger until you have a clear, rice like bond.
7. Do not wash the hair for 24 hours, to allow the bond to seal.
In order to re-use Fill-in Bond Extensions, separate Bonds (Micro Keratin Bonds (24pcs) | Keratin Bonds (24pcs) are needed. Remove the pre-bonded extensions from the hair. Cut off the old bond and heat a new Bond in the Connector. Place the extension onto the melting bond and attach as usual. Keep in mind that Fill-In extensions become shorter after reapplication. Use Balmain Professional aftercare to validate the 6 months guarantee on the hair.